UK Immigration Services
Contact our Immigration Solicitors on 0203 818 5282 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a firm of leading Immigration Solicitors specialising in all aspects of UK Immigration, High Net worth Immigration, Corporate Immigration, Nationality, European Union and Human Rights Law. Our teams of Immigration Solicitors are based in West London and we also have meeting rooms available in Mayfair, Central London and throughout the Midlands. Our Immigration team provides clear strategic advice and have a proven track record of delivering successful immigration solutions with the Home Office.
UK Immigration services for Corporate Clients
Our Immigration Solicitors can guide you through the complex Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence process and advise you on the most appropriate solution bearing in mind the long term objectives of your company. We can manage the entire sponsorship process on your behalf or certain aspects. We can also advise applicants on all aspect of the Tier 2 application process namely the Tier 2 General Visa and the Tier 2 Intra Company Visa.
UK Immigration services for High Net Worth Clients
Our Immigration Lawyers can assist high value migrants with their visa applications to facilitate their move to the UK. We provide a tailored approach to meet the exact needs of our clients; our advice is comprehensive, concise and up-to-date and can advise clients on the most suitable type of visa whether this is the Tier 1 with Entrepreneur Visa or the Tier Investor Visa.
UK Immigration services for Private Clients
Our Immigration team provides a personable approach to individual clients and ensure that they are assigned with a specialist Immigration Solicitor at the outset of their Immigration matter. We combine our legal expertise with day to day practical experience of preparingUK Immigration applications to ensure a successful outcome. Our teams of Solicitors offer comprehensive, concise and up-to-date Immigration Advice.
We have extensive expertise in a number of areas of immigration law including but not limited to the following:
- Tier 4 Student Visas;
- UK Spouse Visas,
- UK UN- Married Partners Visas;
- UK Ancestry Visas;
- Schengen Visas;
- UK Elderly Dependent Relative Visas; AND
- UK Child Dependent Visa.
- Visitor Visas
- Sponsorship declarations
- Bail applications
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- British Nationality Applications
- EEA Permanent Residence Card
We also have extensive experience in assisting clients with UK Visa extensions, Indefinite leave to remain applications and UK Settlement applications.
We have expertise in advising clients on all aspects of Immigration Appeals to the following:
- Appeals to theFirst-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber);
- Appeals to Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal;
- An Appeal to the Supreme Court of England and Waleson a point of law; and
- An Application toThe European Court of Human Rights.
How CSB Solicitors Immigration Solicitors can assist you with your Application
At CSB Solicitors we have a team of dedicated Immigration Solicitors who are able to provide precise, concise up to date legal advice on all aspects of UK Immigration law.
- We provide a flawless management of the application process from inception through to completion by assigning a dedicated Immigration Solicitor to your matter.
- We are specialists in all aspects of UK immigration and will therefore be able to ensure the whole process runs smoothly for you.
- We will advise you at all stages, collate your materials, prepare and lodge the application and follow up with the authorities to ensure that your application is processed as quickly as possible.
- We can guide you through the complex immigration rules and advice you on the correct documentation to submit with your application.
- We will provide regular updates to you on the progress of your Immigration matter.
CSB Solicitors and Solicitors Regulation Authority Compliance
We are a firm of solicitors which is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) to provide immigration advice. Your matter will be dealt with by qualified immigration solicitors from instruction through to completion of your immigration matter.
Specialist Immigration Advice- London Immigration Solicitors
Our team of specialist London Immigration Solicitors can assist you with all types of UK Immigration applications. Please get in touch by email on email@example.com or call on the number above to speak to an Immigration Lawyer for a free initial consultation.