UK Immigration Services
Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
What Is A Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa?
Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa allows graduates with genuine and credible business ideas and entrepreneurial skills to stay in the UK to develop their business under the supervision and guidance of their current university. This visa is suitable for those applicants who are not able to apply for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa due to not having the requisite work experience.
Who Can Apply For Migration Permission As A Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur?
In order to make a successful application for a Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa, you will need to meet with the following criteria;
- Your business plan has been endorsed by a UK higher education institution;
- You are currently in the UK or are a recent graduate and were last granted leave to remain as a Tier 4 student;
- You have been awarded a bachelor’s or postgraduate degree;
- You are able to meet with the English language requirement; and
- You are able to meet with the maintenance requirement.