UK Immigration Services
UK Dependant Relative Visa
In order to make a successful application for a UK dependant visa, you will need to meet with the following criteria;
- you must have a family member settled in the UK and you must be related in one of the following ways:
- Parent, Grandparent, Brother, Sister, Son or Daughter over the age of 18 of a person (“the Sponsor”) who is settled in the UK;
- The applicant requires long term personal care to perform everyday tasks;
- The requisite care needed by the applicant is not available to applicant in the country in which he is currently residing or it is not affordable;
- Your sponsor is able to substantiate that he is able to provide adequate maintenance, accommodation and care for you without having to rely on public funds. Your sponsor will need to sign a sponsorship undertaking form to confirm that he or she will be responsible for your care without relying on public funds for a period of at least 5 years.