The Innovator visa category has replaced Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa category which has now been closed for initial applications (you may still extend and settle under this route).
The innovator visa category is for more experienced business people seeking to establish a business in the UK. Applicants will have an innovative, viable and scalable business idea which is supported by an endorsing body.
You will require funding of £50,000 to invest in your business. The visa will only be open to those who have secured an appropriate endorsement from an appointed professional body and provide a letter from the endorsing body at initial application, extension and ILR application stage.
Successful Innovators will be granted leave for 3 years at a time and can bring their family members to the UK. After 3 years, Innovators can apply to extend their stay for a further 3 years or to settle permanently in the UK.
What we can do for you;
- Tailored advice for your application to be in the strongest possible position to be accepted
- Expert review of your documents
- Provide a second opinion
- Entrust us completely with your innovator visa application
- Advise and represent you in making representations in support of their immigration matters
- Advise and represent your dependants in order to seek dependant visa’s in line with your own
- Lodge appeals or makes a request for administrative reviews if your entry clearance application is refused
- Advise and prepare your extension application
- Advise in making applications for indefinite leave to remain if you have already completed your relevant residence period in the UK
Contact us for more information.