The UK is encouraging ambitious entrepreneurs to start their career by pursuing a business idea in the UK, benefiting the UK economy. The start-up visa category is a platform to enable you to do just this.
A start up visa is for those people seeking to establish a business in the UK for the first time.
You are expected to have an innovative, viable and scalable business idea which has been assessed and supported by an approved endorsing body. All applicants must provide a letter of endorsement from a Home Office approved endorsing body.
- No funds are required for investment in the business but maintenance for you and your dependants must be shown
Under this route, you will be granted leave to remain in the UK for 2 years. You would not be able to settle under this route but may progress to the innovator visa category. The innovator category leads to settlement in the UK after 3 years.
What we can do for you;
- Tailored advice for your application to be in the strongest possible position to be accepted
- Expert review of your documents
- Provide a second opinion
- Entrust us completely with your start up visa application
- Advise and represent you in making representations in support of their immigration matters
- Advise and represent your dependants in order to seek dependant visa’s in line with your own
- Lodge appeals or make request for administrative reviews if your entry clearance application is refused
- Advise and prepare your extension application
Contact us for more information.